SimplePack 3.0 Plus WiFi Tracker is a multi-sensor Sigfox IoT device that integrators can use to build an IoT solution upon.
SimplePack 3.0 Plus WiFi Tracker DevKit Edition contains:
The devkit version with a one-year full Sigfox connectivity subscription is an ideal tool to be used for hackathons, development and testing purposes.
- SimplePack 3.0 Plus WiFi Tracker device
- 1-year platinum Sigfox connectivity (non-renewable) - please contact your local Sigfox operator if you want to continue with the subscription
- Full-featured demo platform iofrog.com available (90-day trial included) and support of tens of other IoT platforms
- Small form-factor - size: 81 x 29 x 12mm
- Non-rechargeable, non-replaceable long-lasting battery - 30 000 messages (typical lifetime in guard mode - 10 years)
- Nice, small, waterproof case (IP68 rating)
- Mass-manufactured and tested in the Czech Republic
- UV print branding and paper packaging available at an extra charge - contact us with your inquiry
The most advanced Sigfox platform IOFrog.com available for your use (3 months free trial)
Support of tens of other IoT platforms, multi-language support, all devices in one place
- Map view - Custom markers based on device status, tracing history, the difference between home position and current position
- Notifications - SMS and E-mail notifications set on device level
- Android & iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here.
Logistics, including but not limited to parcel or Euro-pallet tracking and tracing, possible with WiFi sniffing for exact locations of the tracked goods.
- Window, door, staircase or post box monitoring
Office chair monitoring (you can find more about this use case here)
- House or facility fire detection
Elderly care - either as an emergency panic button (we've written a blog post about this!) or to monitor the movement and the position
- Locating stolen bikes, cars, scooters or even pets. More info here.
- Monitoring temperature changes with an accuracy of +/-0.5°C
Rotation count using the reed switch
- And much more
The product is available as white-labeled - no SW / platform and no connectivity is sold with the device. It is simple to integrate with fully opened and well documented public documentation.
Interested in physical sensors and how do they work? Here is the webinar.
Developed and mass-manufactured in the Czech Republic. ACCESS DEVICE DOCUMENTATION - DATASHEET, INSTRUCTIONS, API, FAQS - HERE