SimplePack is a Sigfox enabled, multi-purpose device that integrators can build their IoT solutions upon.
SimplePack DevKit Edition contains:
The devkit version with a one-year full Sigfox connectivity subscription is an ideal tool to be used for hackathons, development and testing purposes.
- SimplePack 2.0
- 1year platinum Sigfox connectivity (non-renewable) - please contact your local Sigfox operator if you want to continue with the subscription
- Full-featured demo platform iofrog.com available (90-day trial included) and support of tens of other IoT platforms
- Bright LED light
- Properly clicking button
- Laser engraving with QR code containing ID and PAC
- Based on the feedback of the current 876 customers we expanded modes and configurability exponentially. For details of the new API5 and its possibilities please check ask.simplehw.eu
- Expanded documentation and support
- Full support by iofrog.com enabling immediate mass deployment and device management
- The most advanced Sigfox platform IOFrog.com available for your use (3 months free trial)
- Support of tens of other IoT platforms, multi-language support, all devices in one place
- Map view - Custom markers based on device status, tracing history, the difference between home position and current position
- Notifications - SMS and E-mail notifications set on device level
- Android & iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here.
The product is available as white-labeled - no SW / platform and no connectivity is sold with the device. It is simple to integrate with fully opened and well documented public documentation.
- Window, door and staircase monitoring
Office chair monitoring (you can find more about this use case here)
- House or facility fire detection
Elderly care - either as an emergency panic button (we've written a blog post about this!) or to monitor the movement and the position
- And much more