simplePack 2.0 RC1 - bulk of 100 units
A pack of 100 pieces of SimplePacks, universal Sigfox - enabled devices that integrators can build their IoT solutions upon
Can be deployed immediately thanks to a new platform
25 business use case scenarios identified and described
It is simple. It contains only:
- LED diode
- Clicking button with haptic feedback
- Sigfox modem
- Non replaceable, non rechargeable, long lasting battery
Battery longevity: 4000 messages (in guard mode - 10 years)
New in version 2.0
- Bright LED light
- Properly clicking button
- Laser engraving with QR code containing ID and PAC
- Based on feedback of current 876 customers we expanded modes and configurability exponentially. For details of the new API5 and its possibilities please check ask.simplehw.eu
- Expanded documentation and support
- Full support by iofrog.com enabling immediate mass deployment and device management
Possibilities of SimplePack utilization in combination with Sigfox Geolocation are endless.
See many examples of business cases solveable through Simple Hardware here.
Mass-manufactured and tested in the Czech Republic.
Nice, small, waterproof case.
UV print branding and paper packaging available at extra charge. Contact us with your inquiry.
Full featured demo platform iofrog.com available and support of tens of other IoT platforms
Connectivity not included - for Sigfox network access please contact your local Sigfox oprator