simplePack DevKit Edition
SimplePack is a Sigfox - enabled device that integrators can build their solutions upon.
As the SimplePack is an ideal tool for trying out Sigfox, fine tuning any IoT platform and an excellent device for hackathon, we are now offering it with one year full connectivity that can be easily registered and activated online.
It is simple. It contains only:
- LED diode
- Clicking button with haptic feedback
- Sigfox modem
- Non replaceable, non rechargeable, long lasting battery
- 1year platinum Sigfox connectivity
Battery longevity: 4000 messages (in guard mode - 10 years)
- Bright LED light
- Properly clicking button
- Laser engraving with QR code containing ID and PAC
- Based on feedback of current 876 customers we expanded modes and configurability exponentially. For details of the new API5 and its possibilities please check ask.simplehw.eu
- Expanded documentation and support
- Full support by iofrog.com enabling immediate mass deployment and device management
Possibilities of SimplePack utilization in combination with Sigfox Geolocation are endless.
See many examples of business cases solveable through Simple Hardware here.
Mass-manufactured and tested in the Czech Republic.
Nice, small, waterproof case.
UV print branding and paper packaging available at extra charge. Contact us with your inquiry.
Full featured demo platform iofrog.com available and support of tens of other IoT platforms